Many of our current and potential customers use Snowflake to store data from their product instrumentation and operational sources.
However, with native Snowflake and traditional BI tools on top such as Looker and Tableau you are still not able to get timely and good quality autonomous insights about your business. You have to create your own reports based on what matters to you and need an analyst to monitor the dashboards.
Today we are happy to announce that we can perform data-in-place analytics on Snowflake installations that our customers have.
This enables you to get autonomous insights about your metrics’ movements. We don’t ingest any personally identifiable information or raw data.
With this feature in our toolkit, we can now do the following for our customers:
- Read only access to their data
- Ability to do data-in-place analytics where your data and PII stays safe
- Ability to define queries/views that enable processing of your metrics and dimensions
- Defined cadence for one time and incremental data ingestion for the defined queries
Use Cases this Enables:
Using this capability, we now support the following use cases:
- Get metric observability for your Snowflake metrics out of the box, with multi-dimensional HotSpot analysis for use cases such as (a) revenue maximization, (b) profitability and (c) product performance.
- We generate and prioritize insights based on severity. Insights include spikes (up/down) and trend changes along with corresponding root causes, generated from your metrics.
- Get alerts delivered to your inbox or our feed
- Get alerted at an hourly, daily or lesser frequency about changes in your key metrics and their root causes as evident in the dimensions describing the metrics.
If you would like to get maximum value out of your data infrastructure investments in Snowflake, reach out to us for how we can have you stay on top of your metrics, using autonomous monitoring from Out of the Blue. Our product provides you with a summary of what happened and why it happened, so that you can take the right corrective actions.
Don’t use Snowflake but use something else?
Reach out to us for a list of all our other connectors (both existing and on the roadmap).